Frankfurt School announces full-time MBA programme 2014
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany comes up with a full-time international MBA programme for the academic year 2014-15. Founded in the year 1957 as Bankakademie, The Frankfurt School is today known as a private non-profit Business school in Frankfurt, Germany. It was ranked the 3rd best Business School in Germany and 126th worldwide in the 2011/12 international Eduniversal list, which is a university ranking by the French consulting company and rating agency SMBG specialized in higher education, of the 1,000 best Business Schools.
Frankfurt School MBA:
The Frankfurt MBA will be a 15-month programme which will primarily focus on leadership and strategic management skills while making sure that the students benefit from Frankfurt School’s expertise in all aspects of finance. The programme is delivered in English and is split into two 6-month semesters that are delivered on-campus, followed by a 3 month thesis which is either on- or off-campus. The classes for Frankfurt School MBA will take place between Thursday and Saturday, giving students enough time for internships or for part-time employment in the remaining weekdays. Two of the twelve course modules are spent abroad to let the students have international exposure.
“There is no better time to consider an MBA in Germany, and Frankfurt provides one of the best locations with a broad range of industries represented. The MBA at Frankfurt School has been designed specifically to enable participants to take advantage of potential work opportunities and to provide them with the skills needed in today’s workforce.” said Professor Dr. Udo Steffens, President, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
Frankfurt MBA admission application process:
Candidates need to first fill the online application form for Frankfurt School MBA 2014 and then upload the required documents in support of the application. Click here for further information.
Frankfurt MBA 2014 admission application deadlines:
The final deadline is 31 July.
There is an “Early Bird Discount” of 3,000 Euro for all applicants who applied by 31 March.
Frankfurt MBA eligibility criteria
Following are the Frankfurt School MBA requirement:
- Applicants must submit a certified copy of their undergraduate transcript of records and degree award certificate.
- Applicants must submit a certified copy of their TOEFL/IELTS results or equivalent (minimum score for TOEFL iBT is 90 and for IELTS the minimum score is 6.5).
- Applicants must submit their official GMAT score report (preferred), GRE score report or equivalent.
- Applicants must submit their CV or resume.
- Applicants must submit their two other documentation supporting professional experience or recommendation letter (at least one from a previous employer).
- Applicants must submit a Letter of motivation.
- Applicants must submit their one case study essay.
For more information, contact:
60314 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: 0049 69 154008-157